Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's a Beaver!

Actually this is a new blog. For personal reasons I wont bore you with, I have abandoned the old Blog (it is still there as I want to keep some of the posts). Here is a shiny new one. I have missed sharing my adventures and there have been many since last Nov. I know I wasn't terribly faithful at posting but those personal reasons turned me off writing to my old Blog altogether.

The other excuse for taking so long to create a new one is that G was here and he was just too much of a distraction! Lots of trips away. We did and saw loads of stuff but more of that later.

The title of this entry was from a sign that G and I saw on the way to San Antonio near the accurately described town of Flatonia. Ah Texas has great names...
Anyway here's the sign:

It is actually advertising a resturant called Buc-ee's which we found out later after much tittering.

3 comments:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Welcome, Jam-girl!
Nice to see you back.

Never Jam said...

Good to be back, I've missed you all. I finally have a picture too.

GB said...

Your pic brings a whole new meaning to the term 'facepalm'.

Good to see you back!